HOW TO RECYCLE: VCRS is a drop-off center for your sorted recycling. VCRS is located in Palmer at 9465 E Chanlyut Circle.
Sorting by category according to our current VCRS Household Flyer makes recycling possible in Palmer, Wasilla and all of the the Mat-Su Valley. Refer to this helpful list of items VCRS accepts for recycling and for re-use to learn how they should be separated and prepared for drop-off.
TOO BUSY? Hire a local curbside pickup service! Recycling Pickup Services
MSB TRANSFER SITE Recycling Opportunities: Big Lake, Willow, Talkeetna and Sutton
SUPPORT: VCRS is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible charitable organization – EIN #92-0174289. VCRS serves the Mat-Su Borough community in Alaska for the long-term good of all.
Donations of any amount are welcome and greatly appreciated. VCRS has a $2 suggested donation.
Yearly memberships are also available. Your VCRS membership helps:
- Provide education about recycling
- VCRS be here for the long-term to accept clean recyclable material kept separate from the waste stream
- Reduce the amount of trash going into the landfill (expensive, economically and environmentally)
- Provide clean recyclable material to end users to be manufactured into new products
- The Mat-Su community have a healthy and sustainable future