SUPPORT: VCRS is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible charitable organization – EIN #92-0174289. VCRS serves the Mat-Su Borough community in Alaska for the long-term good of all.
Donations of any amount are welcome and greatly appreciated. VCRS has a $2 suggested donation.
Yearly memberships are also available. Your VCRS membership helps:
- Provide education about recycling
- VCRS be here for the long-term to accept clean recyclable material kept separate from the waste stream
- Reduce the amount of trash going into the landfill (expensive, economically and environmentally)
- Provide clean recyclable material to end users to be manufactured into new products
- The Mat-Su community have a healthy and sustainable future
Make your tax-deductible MEMBERSHIP donation to VCRS here:
Make your tax-deductible donation of any amount to VCRS here:
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE and support recycling in the Mat-Su:
Link Fred Meyer Rewards card – Valley Community for Recycling Solutions (VCRS)
Earn VCRS donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Give to Valley Community for Recycling Solutions (5 digit code 17018) through Alaska Combined Federal Campaign